Conditions of use
Your access to and use of this site is subject to these Conditions of use.
Your school has been issued with a confidential code to access material which is only accessible through use of such access code (Material).
You must keep the access code strictly confidential.
You must not share the access code with anyone outside your school or the Australian education system.
You may only:
- download, print and save (Use) the Material for non-commercial educational purposes
- use the Material in Australia
- use the Material provided you retain the copyright notice and all acknowledgements, such as the source
- save the Material to a secure intranet or other location provided access is restricted to teachers and students that are part of your educational institution.
You must not:
- modify or alter the Material
- place the Material on a publicly accessible website
- distribute or communicate the Material to individuals or organisations that are not part of an Australian education system.